Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Give me S'more!

In honor of National S’mores Day I have decided to share a few “S’more” related baked goods. I am not going to lie I was drooling when looking threw all these recipes and probably found around 30 of them but narrowed it down to  my  top 8 favorite recipes. I of course love the classic S’more, burnt marshmallow between two pieces of chocolate and graham crackers how can you even think of resisting something that tasty? You really can’t, now imagine putting all those elements in a cupcake or even a cheesecake? It's sheer madness that's what it is but a tasty madness of that. So here they are the recipes in all their glory and if you happen to have a S’more recipe that you love please share I love finding new things to make I actually think my family enjoys new recipes more than I do. ;)

The list goes Left to Right 
Note: These are not my pictures or recipes these are all from other very talented ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment